Overview of projects
ActivEX has an extensive portfolio with interests in 1 granted Mining Lease, 33 granted Exploration Permits for Minerals and 1 prospecting License application, covering over 2,881 square kilometres in Queensland and Western Australia (Queensland – 4th largest holder by area and the 3rd largest holder by number, Figure 1).
For a full tenement study, please click here
These license areas cover highly prospective terrain for copper and gold mineralisation in north and southeast Queensland and in the Cloncurry district of northwest Queensland (Figure 2). The company also has an advanced potash project in Western Australia where it is investigating optimal leaching methods for extraction and production of potash and by-products (Figure 3).
Figure 1: ActivEX projects across Australia
Exploration Status and Strategy
ActivEX has a commodity focus on copper, gold, and potash and a regional focus on prospective terrains within Queensland and Western Australia.
- track record of participation in significant minerals discoveries
- multi-commodity experience including in copper, gold, potash, uranium, lead/zinc, manganese, and coal
- geological, geochemical and geophysical expertise
- multi-terranean experience within Australia and overseas
- experience in deposit evaluation and completion of feasibility studies
- Competent Person and Valuer status in multi-commodities
Figure 2: ActivEX projects in Queensland